You’ve Got a Choice
How about following a course at Yale through the medium of Welsh or bilingually? It would enhance your employment opportunities as the ability to speak and write in Welsh is regarded as a valuable skill in the workplace just like computer and financial skills.
We have a range of courses that can be followed fully through the medium of Welsh:
- Cache Level 3 Diploma in Childcare
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Public Services
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Hospitality
- VTCT Level 3 in Media and Theatre make-up
- Deloitte Employability Skills Level 2
- Welsh Baccalaureate Qualification
- AS and A2 Welsh as a Second Language (Day and Evening Classes)
- GCSE Welsh as a Second language (Day and Evening Classes)
Learners at Yale have the option to study part of any other course in Welsh, for example some students choose to take their exams in Welsh, and can have help with their Welsh throughout their time at College.
• Do you need help with vocabulary, for example special terminology, in your College work?
• Would you like to do some of your work in Welsh?
• Would you like to speak Welsh with other students?
For further information please contact Admissions or email email@example.com